How to custom design New TLD's plugin page

How the hell do I do that?

cause literally it only works properly on the default theme.

it completely ruins my design cause it wants the default's .css to deisplay correctly which im not using.

Also my site and clientarea are completely mobile responsive and this is not.

I can change/fix this issue if I could figure out how to customize it.

Anybody know?

• 3 weeks later...

i am sorry but that is incorrect, matt can verify that.

there is code on the index.php page that calls to a fake dir "m" and this code dictates the page the portal will show up on.

If you have done this already with the codes given from whmcs then please tell me the proccess otherwise stop speculating on something you do not know to be fact.

some people are beyond help ...

the best reply of the year so far! :lol:

is this the Enom New TLDs addon that states "Supported Versions: v5.1.x only" ?

and you're trying to get it to work on v5.2.x, using a customised template and on a different page ? :roll:

the latest beta release - v5.3.3 Release Candidate 1 - includes the following in the changelog:

Case #3410 - Enom New TLDs Addon: Updated to Version 1.1 and renamed New TLDs

probably the best thing to do is to disable it until v5.3 becomes official and hope that its implementation is more flexible.

othellotech: i can see your parents have beaten you severely and now you are lost in a world of disillusion and dumbassness, i bid you godspeed.

brian!: thanks for an actual reply with info and a possible suggestion, thats what peer support forums are for.

however if you support the way othellotech answered me 3 times then you also may have the above blessing.

SOLVED: **************** Matt codeing everydamn piece of script and not allowing us the full custoimization.

I have cracked his smarty code and rearranged the enom tld code strings directly from the enom module kit settings at enom, matts hardcodded version sucks and is a huge security risk considering it allows preorders over the index page and wont accept a https connection.

Furthermore if the new pre-registrations wont/cant be added to whmcs once its purchased whats the point of this anyway?

brian!: thanks for an actual reply with info and a possible suggestion, thats what peer support forums are for.

glad to have helped.

however if you support the way othellotech answered me 3 times then you also may have the above blessing.

I found his final reply funny - perhaps it's just a shared British humour! I could sense his frustration and totally understand the reason for it.

there's no point explaining in which ways he was right and you were wrong, it's easier to just plonk you in the ignore list, so I never see your posts again! :roll:

perhaps you'll learn at some point that responses like the one you gave to othellotech will not be welcomed here.