Overage Billing Invoice Due Date same as date of creation

ireckonhosting

Hey guys.

I know this was probably mentioned a few times already, but I was either not able to find a solution to this, or the thread was never responded to.

We are running on WHMCS 5.2.13 and I can't seem to set the DUE DATE on these Overage Billing Charges invoices. Its kind of silly to have an invoice that has the DUE DATE set to the same date as it was created, as it scares alot of people and had some frustrating calls from our clients.

An option would be great to set how many days out the due date is to be set.. or even set it out to be 14 days automatically.

Also, we cannot change the setting to have it included in the next generated invoice, as some of our customers pay a yearly fee for their hosting... and if they rake up overage charges monthly, that would be one big bill at the next hosting invoice....

Please advise if anything is being done about this, or there are plans for this to have more options, OR.. there is a solution for this already and I haven't found it.

Regards

Thorsten

ModulesGarden have an Advanced Billing addon that mentions overages in its intro - not sure if it does exactly what you want though... perhaps ask the author or install the trial..

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?80450-ModulesGarden-Advanced-Billing-For-WHMCS-2-0-with-Credit-Billing!

also, there is a feature request similar to your post... perhaps it was yours!... but the more votes it gets, the more likely whmcs will be to act upon it.

https://requests.whmcs.com/responses/overage-billing-charges-needs-changing-or-more-options