Buttons not working for domain management area

meatservo

I have a custom template and it's been working fine for awhile but a customer complained that they could not update their domain name servers.

I verified that the Change Nameservers button indeed does nothing. Further investigation reveals that other buttons like the buttons for Disable/Enable Regisrar Lock or Disable/Enable Auto Renew are also not working. Also, the links in the Addons tab are not working either.

I had a quick look at the HMTL but nothing is jumping out at me as being incorrect.

I've also tried to recopy over all the TPL files from the default template folder (aside from the header and footer TPLs) but no change.

It should be noted that the when viewing the site with the default template, everything works.

Can somebody please provide some advice?

it could be a javascript issue; it might be caused by htaccess, you may need to empty your templates_c folder - it's possible that during an upgrade, you've overwritten a file - or possibly it hasn't uploaded correctly and needs reuploading.

I'd make sure there aren't any jquery issues / clashes - if you've replaced everything apart from header & footer and it still doesn't work after emptying templates_c, then you have two files more to examine!

then I'd check that there are no htaccess issues.