Bulk Domain Search can't check multiple .nu domains

ditto

I just upgraded to WHMCS 5.2.14, but I don't know how long the bug have existed.

I am using the "Portal" template. When using the Bulk Domain Search at /domainchecker.php?search=bulkregister it does not work to check two or more .nu domains at the same time.

If you only check one .nu domain, it works. But if you try to check two .nu domains, the result will never show, and the browser will just load and load forever with nothing happening. That is also causing the site to stop responding for that user/browser, and all other pages will not work anymore before you clear cache in your browser.

This does not happen to other .tlds, wich I can check several at the same time without problem. Only .nu domains will time out when trying to check more then one .nu domain at the time.

Please confirm this bug and provide a fix asap.

well I can reproduce it using the default theme, so I don't think it's a template issue.

when I changed the whois server to the one listed at IANA as the correct one - whois.iis.nu - I was able to check two domains at the same time... but it only happened once and I can't repeat it!

i'm wondering if instead of this being a possible WHMCS bug, whether there's an intentional limit of the number of whois lookups at the .nu whois server per second per IP ?

e.g., if I try the list below, all five domains get looked up without an issue:

google.nu

google.com

google.net

google.co.uk

microsoft.nu

... but remove the non-.nu domains and the page hangs again.

perhaps whmcs will confirm this one way or the other - although it's not a tld that we will offer to our clients.