Some questions

Skobel

Question

Hello, I am French sorry if English and incomprehensible, I have questions

1) Does this licence last 12 months? Owned License 12 Months - $44.95 Optional Renewal Powered By Line in Customer Area $249.95 One Time

2) If I buy this licence there 2 panel (customer) will be and (admin) like the demonstration?

3) On the admin there is not the French language but on the customer if, is what on the panel admin I could change and put in French?

thank you for all the answers

Cordially,

Skobel

5 answers to this question

1) The license is subject to WHMCS terms, but it doesn't expire after 12 months. It continues to function. However, for updates and support, you are required to buy the support option.

2) I don't know what you mean (dis-le en français)

3) The admin is in English only.

1) Does this licence last 12 months? Owned License 12 Months - $44.95 Optional Renewal Powered By Line in Customer Area $249.95 One Time

No, this license will last for ever. You will get Support/Updates for 12 months (1 year).

2) If I buy this licence there 2 panel (customer) will be and (admin) like the demonstration?

Yes. You will get an admin and client side just like the demo!

3) On the admin there is not the French language but on the customer if, is what on the panel admin I could change and put in French?

Not at this time.

From,

Adam

• WHMCS CEO

The admin area is available in English only. You can only translate the client area which your clients use into different languages and a French translation is included.

As for updates, renewal of support and updates is optional. If you buy the owner license, you can use WHMCS and never have to pay again but you won't get any support by not renewing.

Matt