Default language problem, 5.2.12

KyPPo

Hi,

I have a problem with setting my default language for WHMCS 5.2.12.

As it is now, default is English, and I'd like it to be Danish. I go to General Settings -> Localisation and set the Default Language to Danish (or any other for that matter), and click Save Changes. I then get the "Changes Saved Successfully!" and all should be fine, but in the dropdown box with the languages, it has English selected again.

If I go to phpMyAdmin, I can see that the language setting is set to "english". If I set it to "Danish" or "danish", everything is candy, until the next time I need to change something in General Settings, at which point it reverts default language back to English (in DB: "english").

Basically, I'm not allowed to change the default language and I have to change it manually in phpMyAdmin every time a setting has been changed.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I doubt it's a bug as I just tested this by changing my default to Danish and it stayed as Danish.

it's possibly just a file that hasn't uploaded correctly when upgrading - if you used the incremental patch, you could try uploading it again, but there was talk of another update being released soon (v5.2.13 ?).