Contact form not working

hekg

Hello all,

My whmcs contact form is not working since the last upgrade I believe. When a user fills out the contact form at /whmcs/contact.php and submits it, it takes them directly to the login page and nothing else happens and their contact info is never delivered to us.

Are there some missing files somewhere that I need to add manually or something?

Please advise

thank you

• 5 months later...

possibly one other thing to look at is...

setup -> general settings -> mail

Presales Form Destination

Presales Contact Form Email

http://docs.whmcs.com/Mail_Tab#Presales_Form_Destination_OR_Presales_Contact_Form_Email

if you leave both blank, then I think it will send emails to your default email address in setup -> general settings

if in the destination dropdown you select a department, it will use the ticket system - though take care not to select a dept that is client only and would need to be logged into use.

alternatively, you could enter an email address into "Presales Contact Form Email" and then send yourself a test message via contact.php to see if ti works.