Search Box in Admin area not working.

4Cloud.ca

i've installed the 5.2.10 incremental patch and i'm not seeing your issue.

when you upgraded to 5.2.9, did you use an incremental patch or full upgrade? I would guess there is a file that has not uploaded correctly - either on the admin side or the javascript folder.

your installation of 5.2.9 sounds like it was the problem... first thought would be to delete the contents of templates_c to see if that resolves the issue.

the 5.2.10 incremental patch wouldn't have a made a difference as it only updated a handful of files.. i'd be tempted to either open a ticket with support about this as they might know which file might be the issue... or get the full 5.2.10 package and consider uploading it (certainly the admin folder) to see if that resolves it.

or wait until 5.3 (assuming 5.2.11 isn't released first!) as that will likely replace a lot of files and might correct your issue.