lower price with each renewal

evcz

Hi,

on a specific product we are experiencing an high turnaround (people not renewing and then coming back a few months later and starting again)

We would like to keep them loyal introducing a way to lower the price on each renewal... so the longer you keep your service the lower the price will be.

Is there a plugin (or setting) that already does that?

I'm not talking about prepaid, but about renewals...

I'm looking for something like:

discount the previous month price of 5% each time... untill you reach a minimum price (or even without minimum)

Thank you,

best regards

Edited by evcz

you can't specifically discount renewals in the way you describe, nor can renewals use promotion codes either.

I suppose you could manually adjust the renewal price before discount, or write a hook that runs with the cron job to discount the renewal price for this product before the invoice is created...

there is also a Reward Points addon where points are given to the customer for certain tasks, which can later be converted to credits in their account - which can be used by them against invoices.

https://www.whmcs.com/appstore/326/Reward-Points.html

i've never used the addon, but it's likely that renewing a product/service could be a trigger that could earn points.

to correct my previous answer, you should be able to do this... (answer from Kian)

Client Summary > Products/Services > Promotion Code > Select the coupon code that you want to apply to your existing service

so perhaps setup a group of promotion codes for the product(s) - 5% off, 10%, 15% etc and after each renewal adjust the promotion code to the next level.