Internetx Registrar Addon

Plambee

Hello,

i need an Plugin for the Domain Registrar "InterNetX". All addons for this are not more available.

The addon should be able for example:

- register, renew and transfer Domains

- manage zones with the dns from internetx in the clientarea of whmcs

- update and create contact details (Owner-C and Admin-C)

- set/unset registrar lock

- handle Authcodes

InterNetX has an xml api. http://www.internetx.com/en/software/autodns.html

Can someone make me an offer?

• 5 weeks later...

I am also looking for a module to integrate InternetX (with as much domain functionality as possible) into WHMCS. If anyone else is interested in getting this developed, I would be happy to share the costs. If so, please send me a PM.

Additionally, I am looking for something else:

For the existing InternetX addon (which is now not being sold anymore), I already have a paid activation code (license). However, I don't have the actual module itself. As such, if someone else has the code of the module, and could share it with me, I would be very grateful (and I would also be willing to pay you for your effort to help me out). As such, if you're reading this and you have this module, PLEASE contact me.

Thank you.

maybe contact bady to you can share the cost

Yeah I'll be contacting the people who are responding in this thread. It would be good if some more people can participate. For now, perhaps you can do a cost calculation based on the features mentioned by bady (as well as any features like registering nameservers and other typical domain registrar features). If you need any other details in order to calculate the costs, I can provide those.

In the meanwhile, the main thing I need is the old (existing) InternetX module - so if anyone can help out with that, that would be very helpful.

I had instructed busyrack.com with the development of the InternetX AutoDNS Addon. The plugin works well, including DNS management. When I have found an error they fixed it very quickly and the price of an encoded version was very verry fair. Who is interested should contact busyrack.com

I had instructed busyrack.com with the development of the InternetX AutoDNS Addon. The plugin works well, including DNS management. When I have found an error they fixed it very quickly and the price of an encoded version was very verry fair. Who is interested should contact busyrack.com

I have sent them a message almost immediately after you posted this, but haven't heard back yet. Hoping to hear from them soon. Do you maybe have a feature overview (so I can consider whether it's worth waiting for their response, rather than getting something developed myself)?

I have sent them a message almost immediately after you posted this, but haven't heard back yet. Hoping to hear from them soon. Do you maybe have a feature overview (so I can consider whether it's worth waiting for their response, rather than getting something developed myself)?

https://www.busyrack.com/internetx-registrar-module-autodns/

Hi bady,

Thanks for your comment! :)

BR,

Busyrack team