Promo works fine on order process but works oddly on submit checkout

Diginiq

I have create promo code for giving discount 10% OFF. When I use it on order process, it works fine.

For example, the billing is 180, then disc is 18 (10% from 180) and total become 162.

giga10off.png

But when I click submit on checkout, invoice generated different amount.

For the same example, the billing is 180, then disc become 20 (?), and total become 160.

invoice-promo-10-off.png

When I login to client area, I see on menu Services -> My Services, it show the correct discount

my-service.png

But when I see on menu Billing -> My Invoices, it still show the wrong discount.

my-invoice.png

Is this a bug?

I use WHMCS 5.2.7

Thanks

Diginiq

i'd have to agree with Alex on this, it's probably a good idea to open a ticket with whmcs about this and see what they say.

out of curiosity, have you tried an order without the free domain to see if the error continues? i.e pretend to use existing instead... also, what did the pdf invoice, if you use them, show?

Hi Alex, I also think that it is probably a bug, but I have no direct access to whmcs client area, because I've got whmcs license from my Reseller. Can you open it by referring this thread? :)

Hi Brian, pdf invoice generated with the wrong discount, just like the preview of invoice.

The problem has been solved.

The problem comes because I fill "1" value in "Recur For" while I left the "Recurring" checkbox unticked. I think, if I left the "Recurring" checkbox unticked, so the value of "Recur For" will be ignored. But I was wrong, now I clear value of "Recur For" and the problem has gone.

Thanks all.