White-Label SiteBuilder for your customers

Please check out hosted White-Label SiteBuilder for WHMCS with sites hosting included: http://whmcs.clodj.com/

Offer easy to use and modern SiteBUilder to your clients with your own branding. This SiteBuilder is hosted with sites hosting included, so you don't need to worry about infrastructure, installation, maintenance and upgrades. All you need is to install new server module to WHMCS, setup products and provide appropriate DNS resolving for the domains of your clients.

Main SiteBuilder features:

• White labeling through simple Branding Control Panel
  • Predefined content for websites
  • A lot of design customizations and pre-built designs
  • Mobile websites
  • Wide range of website building blocks: e-shop, image gallery, commenting, social sharing, blogging
  • Hosted solution with sites hosting
  • [Coming Soon] Multi-language websites
  • [Coming Soon] Try and Buy

Learn more about features »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njlqz0X2SK0

• 2 weeks later...

I like this, but I think the big worry for people would be that they don't have control of the server and most people here would want to be hosting it themselves on their own servers with their own licence from Parallels.

I mean, why would we pay $30 for 50 sites when we can pay Parallels $19.99 for 100 sites, AND have control of our own servers.

My worry would be if you just disappeared and left all of my clients without websites.

Edited by Si

In order to provide such type of service (sitebuilder + hosting) you need:

1. Parallels Plesk Panel + Web Presence Builder (100 Sites) = $50/mo. or

2. cPanel (Dedicated) + Web Presence Builder (100 sites) = $425/12 + $20 = $55.42/mo.

+own server

Still out of the box user experience will be different, since users will have hosting control panel access, where they will need to find sitebuilder. They will also have access to other hosting-related functionality - so add support costs to numbers above.

So this solution is not for shared hosters. If you want to offer sitebuilder to your customers and don't want to offer shared hosting, this solution is for you.

But I understand your worries. What if you have a chance to download all your data at any moment: sitebuilder sites backups and published sites files? Will it solve this worry?

Thanks for feedback.