Problem creating quotes

disaster_master

I am running into multiple issues when trying to create quotes. When I modify the quantity of an item the price does not change? When I select and add a pre-defined product the quote switches from an existing client to create a new client? Also, now when I enter an item or even select a pre-defined item the sub total is either wrong or does not exist?

Not sure what I did to cause this problem can anyone offer any suggestions?

One thing I noticed... Before I ever added any predefined items I was able to manually enter and send a quote and it worked. This problem started AFTER I added many pre-defined items into the system.... :roll:

/http://impactsocialmedia.net/markys_stuff/quote_issueJPG.JPG

I was going to say that this is a bug and should be reported - as I was able reproduce it on my system.

however, I had a play and I think it works fine if you remember to click "Save Changes" after you add/modify a line item or predefined product - if you add a line item and then a predefined item, I get the same problem as you see.

if you modify a line, and click save changes, then it should recalculate the totals - it seems that this is the procedure outlined in the documentation.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Quotes

with regards to your image, and the total of 10.001, that looks a little strange and i've been unable to reproduce it locally.

I was going to say that this is a bug and should be reported - as I was able reproduce it on my system.

however, I had a play and I think it works fine if you remember to click "Save Changes" after you add/modify a line item or predefined product - if you add a line item and then a predefined item, I get the same problem as you see.

if you modify a line, and click save changes, then it should recalculate the totals - it seems that this is the procedure outlined in the documentation.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Quotes

with regards to your image, and the total of 10.001, that looks a little strange and i've been unable to reproduce it locally.

Thank you for the reply! I stumbled upon the solution just after I made this post but was unable to edit or delete the post as it was pending admin approval. Anyway thanks again for your help! :)