Reporting revenue from new customers...

Chris74

I was wondering if anyone has been able to produce a report for revenue that has come from new customers? The "New Customers" Report doesn't seem to do that.

It reports how many new customers have signed up and then it displays the total of new orders - but these orders are also from existing customers - for example, domain renewal orders.

I would like to be able to identify the revenue that is coming in solely from new signups.

• 2 weeks later...
Too bad that it's encrypted. Do you know who the author is?

Nope, but I wouldn't mind knowing because I'm also looking for a report that will work out the number of "drop offs" based on products that didn't get renewed within a given time period and provide totals. I can't seem to find an accurate way of determining this for any given month. You can look at suspended accounts, or overdue invoices but I just cant seem to find an easy way of finding financial totals of unpaid invoices within a given time period. I'm quite new to WHMCS so perhaps I missed something?

Or perhaps now that I've mentioned the above, another new report might appear in the community addons like the last time...