updating prices (NOT Domain pricing)

Dicko_md

Hi

I have WHMCS 5.2.7 and would like to update some prices in the clients product/services section and domain tabs as I am assuming this is where my invoices are been generated from?

I have the first payment and re-occurring price filled in but I need to update the prices according to what product/service or domain type (ie .com or .co.uk) and how long they want to renew.

I currently dont sell domain names but the person who had the site before me did for a short period (hence the domain prices)

Bulk price updating does not do any of this.

How do I update all of these prices for the different products by bulk as I dont want to go through each client separately ?

Regards

Martyn

You can update your product price setup-->Payments-->Currencies-->Update Product Prices

I don't think that would solve his problem, as he hasn't mentioned currencies - he just wants to change some prices.

what you probably need is the Bulk Pricing Utility

http://docs.whmcs.com/Bulk_Pricing_Update_Utility

however, I don't think it works in 5.2.7, so you'll either have to wait until 5.3 to use it (it's probably weeks away at best), or use the mass updating tool client by client.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Products_Management#Mass_Updating_Services.2FAddons.2FDomains

Brian

You are correct and that explains why bulk update didnt work for me. thank you.

I will try the 2nd option you suggest as I need to update my prices.

my invoices are not getting produced automatically either............is that another blip in 5.2.7 ?

Thanks

Martyn

• 11 months later...