Search for Order IP

I can't give you access to our System.

But i checked this a little more, when the ID is under 78 there is no Problem, is the ID >= 78 then the Link has no function:

orders.php?action=view&id=78

The Order 78 is from Date 23.02.2013 05:20.

Hello Fragger,

Unfortunately I'm still unable to replicate this. I created 83 orders, changed the ipaddress stored to something different than the other 82, and was able to search it, and load it.

I understand you cannot provide access, however without the ability to replicate this it's difficult for me to file a case against it.

If you'd like to open a ticket and provide screen shots - that would be helpful.

If anyone else is experiencing this issue and would like to provide us the ability to look further, please let us know.

Can it be that one is led directly to the details of the order? Without that you get the list as "Orders" -> "List All Orders"? If that so, then it is indeed misleading - but no Bug.

I have now clicked me through a lot of orders, by chance, it has always worked in the first and not in the other, but now it was also at #145.

WHMCS is redirecting you directly, so that it look and feel like a Bug.