Order Payment Status Incomplete

ckh

I have a hosting account that I set up manually. For some reason or another, it didn't create an invoice, although it should have.

Now, the order payment status is "incomplete" but there isn't an invoice to be paid and I can't seem to generate one for that for the PP subscription to start.

Help? :?:

Except an invoice was never created and I can't find how to create the invoice against the order.

I can go to invoices and create a new one, that doesn't give you a monthly option though, so it looks like it would be a single invoice. I look at the order and it's already activated and I can't figure out how to generate an invoice against that order...

as is mention several hundred times throughout the forum, subscription types dont get an invoice.

please learn to use the *search* option

Rob, thanks so much for the insight. I did use the search function. I looked at the manual. I can create an invoice but the invoices look like they are for a one type payment, not subscription or recurring.

I guess you didn't bother to read my original post. I created the account manually but an invoice wasn't created. The order payment status in incomplete and won't generate an invoice for the client.

I tried creating a new order, followed the steps and the same thing happened, no invoice.

I'm quite familiar with the search function and used it before making the post. While there were many regarding paypal subscriptions, I didn't see one that matched my problem.

Never mind. If you log into the client's area, navigate to the details of the hosting package, scroll all the way to the bottom, there is a pay now button.

Of course, the only indication of this is if you log into the client's account and check it, nothing in the admin section indicates that there is a payment option.

Never mind. If you log into the client's area, navigate to the details of the hosting package, scroll all the way to the bottom, there is a pay now button.

Of course, the only indication of this is if you log into the client's account and check it, nothing in the admin section indicates that there is a payment option.

This is what I said!