reds
Retired Forum Member-
Posts
139 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Hotfixes
Everything posted by reds
-
I get this error when I try to suspend/unsuspend. I've checked my username/password and they're fine. Running the latest version. Any ideas?
-
Bah. Thanks for confirming anyway.
-
There's the homepage.tpl one .. but I guess that's all we're getting. Would be nice to be able to to this. Basically I want to be able to quickly click the link and popup a window which will allow me to add a to-do entry. Handy for accessing while looking at tickets or something. Can't think of anywhere else really to put it so that it would be available from each page.
-
Welcome Back Paddy [ Quick Search | My Account | Logout ] I'm trying to customise this bit. Basically what I want to do is add a link in that will open up a new window. I can't seem to find the file or code that I would need to edit though. Is the required area secured / encoded? Thanks
-
So bleeding obvious! Thanks sisgroup
-
Wanna make sure I'm not missing something before I go whinging to Matt again
-
Where's the option to mark a client as inactive? Am I losing my mind? I can't see it anywhere
-
Just did a test transaction there for hosting + new domain. I chose the option to cancel the order. The domain went into expired, the order into cancelled. The invoice remains listed. Any ideas ?
-
Having some problems with this. Can you help out? In cpanel my command to run is sh /home/username/dbbackup.sh > /dev/null I have the details in the .sh file filled out. I get an email at the specified time each morning with the following /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 2: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 5: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 10: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 13: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 17: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 20: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 23: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 26: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 29: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 34: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 40: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 48: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 51: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 56: : command not found /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 68: syntax error near unexpected token `do ' /home/username/dbbackup.sh: line 68: `do ' Can you help out please?
-
When you cancel a pending order should the invoice be cancelled automaticlaly too?
-
Add the mail delivery system email address to the banned email address list in the spam control in support tickets?
-
Can you add this for a future release? What I would like to do is remove the "Income Summary" section completely. Thanks
-
Can anyone help out please?
-
Is it possible to have a discount coupon which only works on certain domain types? I'd like to be able to give someone a discount on a certain domain type only.
-
"Account Creation Failed: Account Creation Failed"
reds replied to cbaskauskas's topic in Using WHMCS
Are you sure the package is named correctly? e.g. yourusername_packagename I'd have to suggest you open a ticket for Matt to take a look at otherwise ... I'm still learning WHMCS myself. -
"Account Creation Failed: Account Creation Failed"
reds replied to cbaskauskas's topic in Using WHMCS
It has nothing to do with the server status link - that's simply for viewing server status as far as I know and doesn't link into anything else. Have you got corresponding packages created in your WHM for those in WHMCS? -
"Account Creation Failed: Account Creation Failed"
reds replied to cbaskauskas's topic in Using WHMCS
Check that your server reseller username and password are correct in config> manage servers -
Attachments don't show for support tickets in the mobile version.
-
It's very easy. I'm sure you'll manage it
-
Click on the key chick and you will see download links on the next page.
-
clientarea.php?action=productdetails upgrade/downgrade options When nothing shows in the list and you click continue it lets you follow through and choose payment method and then creates an order. When I check in the admin area the order is there, but there is no items in the order. v3.3.0
-
Could Cancellation Requests Suspended instant of terminate ?
reds replied to nka's topic in Using WHMCS
I guess this could prevent accidental cancellations. -
CONFIGURE > AUTOMATION SETTINGS > Miscellaneous That what you're looking for?
-
This looks great. Thanks very much!
-
Is this script available?
