zomex Posted July 25, 2013 Share Posted July 25, 2013 Hello everyone, Over the last 3 months I've been working on re-designing/building my website. Final I've finished and the website is now live: http://www.zomex.com/ - static HTML http://www.zomex.com/clients/ - WHMCS http://www.zomex.com/clients/cart.php - WHMCS cart using a modified web20cart Client Area: If anyone would like to view the client area I've created a dummy account below: http://www.zomex.com/clients/clientarea.php Email: test@test.com Pass: password I would love to hear your feedback on the new site no matter how big/small. Please be as honest as possible, I have a thick skin Many thanks fellow WHMCS users, Jack 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DavidBee Posted July 25, 2013 Share Posted July 25, 2013 Looking great mate. This week we also launched our responsive website (still working on client area). I'm surprised most of the larger hosts have not went responsive either. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
zomex Posted July 25, 2013 Author Share Posted July 25, 2013 Looking great mate. This week we also launched our responsive website (still working on client area). I'm surprised most of the larger hosts have not went responsive either. Thanks a lot mate Your site looks very good and the responsive adjustments are very clean. Yeah I think it probably won't be cost effective for some of the bigger companies. I know on Zomex mobile usage is low but I know it's only a matter of time before mobile will make up most of the traffic for most sites. Jack 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DavidBee Posted July 25, 2013 Share Posted July 25, 2013 (edited) Thanks a lot mate Your site looks very good and the responsive adjustments are very clean. Yeah I think it probably won't be cost effective for some of the bigger companies. I know on Zomex mobile usage is low but I know it's only a matter of time before mobile will make up most of the traffic for most sites. Jack Thank you very much Jack. Still a few minor bugs to sort out and we will be all good. We are keeping a close eye now on our mobile conversion rates. We recently jumped on the slider bandwagon and that had a negative impact. Once our client areas live we don't plan on upgrading WHMCS version for a long while unless we have too. Edited July 25, 2013 by DavidBee Swore LOL 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
zomex Posted July 27, 2013 Author Share Posted July 27, 2013 Thank you very much Jack. Still a few minor bugs to sort out and we will be all good. We are keeping a close eye now on our mobile conversion rates. We recently jumped on the slider bandwagon and that had a negative impact. Once our client areas live we don't plan on upgrading WHMCS version for a long while unless we have too. Sounds very cool, I look forward to seeing the new client area 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
zomex Posted July 30, 2013 Author Share Posted July 30, 2013 I would appreciate it if anyone else has some feedback. Over time I'd like to continue to improve the website. Thanks, Jack 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
zomex Posted November 17, 2013 Author Share Posted November 17, 2013 Just wanted to update this thread and mention that almost everything I've developed for Zomex is included in my latest template: Responsive WHMCS template This includes: - HTML5/CSS3 - Responsive & Fluid - CSS mega menu - Responsive invoice/quote - Optimized cart If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear your feedback. Anything I originally develop for Zomex always makes it into my products. Thanks, Jack 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.