GoCardless WHMCS Module Discontinued

In that case there must be something in the installation thats causing it, i have not as yet come across it myself but i am certainly going to be watching out for it.

each month all i get from GC is

Thanks for getting back to me. It looks like you're running an old version of our WHMCS module, which will explain the issues you're experiencing. Since the original release, we've made a number of updates which should help to fix the issues you're having.

You can download the latest version at https://github.com/gocardless/gocardless-whmcs. To upgrade, you simply move the contents of the GoCardless_WHMCS directory into modules/gateways in your WHMCS installation, and that should help.

even after installing the new version

then it was

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'd recommend just marking this manually this time, that'll be the easiest option. For future payments, they should be marked correctly.

then

Before I can help with this, it'd be great if we could just check what version of the WHMCS module you're running. It's important that you're on the latest version.

Can you go into your WHMCS install, and then sent me the modules/gateways/gocardless.php file?

then

Now you've updated your module, that should fix that in the future. We'll need to fix this one manually, but in future they should be updated. The version you were using before was very old and built by WHMCS, and it had a bug which meant that invoices weren't getting marked as paid.

Can you just update this invoice to paid manually this time round?

then it was

Thanks for your email. I've just taken a look and I wouldn't expect it to be fixed - I last spoke to you after that payment was completed, so there won't have been any further communication between WHMCS and our system to cause any updates.

then i get

If you set up a Direct Debit through GoCardless, it won't work with WHMCS unless you manually put the subscription ID into WHMCS so it can use that. Apologies if this wasn't clear before - I was assuming that you were going through WHMCS each time. For authorisations set up fully through WHMCS, most of the module users have found that this works okay, but some do still have issues so it may be that it's just not working for you - I'm really sorry for about that.

so one minute thay say updating will fix it and then next saying they did not expect it to fix the issue

Okay so if this is the case, that subscription id is already returned to whmcs isn't it so you just need to modify the module and make sure it is getting put into the order data where is belongs.

I have a new order pending with GC as soon as that goes through then i will look into this a little deeper, i want to know what exactly is causing this issue, if the sub id is returned il check it gets put into the order data, if it doesnt il delve into the coding and find the cause.

Okay so if this is the case, that subscription id is already returned to whmcs isn't it so you just need to modify the module and make sure it is getting put into the order data where is belongs.

I have a new order pending with GC as soon as that goes through then i will look into this a little deeper, i want to know what exactly is causing this issue, if the sub id is returned il check it gets put into the order data, if it doesnt il delve into the coding and find the cause.

order before the GC updated module never produced any sub ID, so these have to marked manually

• 1 month later...

We've been informed this night that GoCardless decide to discontinue support because of their WHMCS module, with just 30 days notice.

We love both WHMCS and GoCardless, but with no direct support between your two systems impending, does anyone recognize a different method to integrate (by using a third party accounting solution for instance?) or any kind of UK options to GoCardless?

Edited by Infopro
Sig Link Removed

• 1 month later...