Custom Slider for multiple configorations on product selection.

If, like me, you have a product with multiple custom options (say a dedicated server with different RAM, HDD, etc configorations) wouldn't it be awesome to have some custom sliders for your clients to select from?

Well that's just what I did for myself. The tweak consists of a template tweak to the page you want to put the sliders, some CSS and js files. The CSS will be fully customisable by yourself, and the link for the client to order from will link to the product, with all options already filled.

this is part vanity, and part usability. This also comes with custom checkboxes and radio buttons if you require them also. (can see the checkbox in my page also).

For a demo of this working, please see: /http://www.webhostlet.com/dedicatedhosting.php and look at the second product.

If, like me, you have a product with multiple custom options (say a dedicated server with different RAM, HDD, etc configorations) wouldn't it be awesome to have some custom sliders for your clients to select from?

Well that's just what I did for myself. The tweak consists of a template tweak to the page you want to put the sliders, some CSS and js files. The CSS will be fully customisable by yourself, and the link for the client to order from will link to the product, with all options already filled.

this is part vanity, and part usability. This also comes with custom checkboxes and radio buttons if you require them also. (can see the checkbox in my page also).

For a demo of this working, please see: /http://www.webhostlet.com/dedicatedhosting.php and look at the second product.

Brilliant - well done. Is there any chance you would be releasing this as an add-on?

Brilliant - well done. Is there any chance you would be releasing this as an add-on?

Hey, thanks!

No, I am not familiar with creating addons for WHMCS right now... but I would be willing to set this up for other people person by person. Each would require new javascript written though.