Recurring invoice is not recurring.

nerbonne

Is there something I have to do to make an invoice set to recur? Initially, the customer bought a hosting plan, and an addon.

About 1.5 months went by and the customer did not pay the recurring invoice for the plan. About 2 more weeks went by and I changed some settings and his site was suspended for non payment. Now he calls and makes payment.

Now, another month has gone by, but I see that the next invoice has not been generated? Everything else seems to be working fine.

Info from the invoice.

Invoice Date 11/07/2007

Due Date 11/07/2007

PAID

01/08/2007 12:26

Gateway: PayPal Invoices

Description

Business Plan - takenout.com (11/07/2007 - 11/08/2007)

Ok, I figured out finally that the problem was that the "Due Date" field under the products/services for that client was not updated. Once I updated the date, the invoice was created.

Any time a plan is paid for differently than initially chosen, it causes a problem like this. For instance, suppose a customer signs up on a monthly plan, but then contacts support and asks for a yearly invoice. After paying the new invoice, support personnel must go change the billing to yearly and change the date.