Domains tab issue

I see there was a WHOIS issue just the other day, but don't think this is related. Today we had an existing client order a new domain, and noticed it did not end up registering automatically through ENOM. When I went to check on the client account, I clicked on the "domains" tab from within the client account and it just hangs and finally times out after a long period. It appears we are unable to communicate with ENOM for some reason. Anyone else seeing this issue, or have ever seen it in the past? Kind of at a loss as to what is going on. If anyone has any suggestions on what to check that would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

We are experiencing the very same issues. This is on a production server thats been running fine previously, all its IPs are whitelisted. We have been on to ENOM and supplied them with an MTR trace from our server. Last week they did have a network issue between them and us, however that doent seem to be the issue this week.

If we find out any more I'll post back here.

Dave

Thanks for the input guys. We have been running fine up until this point well over a year. After my post, I did further investigating and found there are issues between one of our upstream providers, and Enom. Can't even ping enom.com from our side, and a traceroute times out. Our upstream is looking into it, however it's been over 24 hours now, which I find a little unacceptable.

So Dave, it looks like we are experiencing the same thing you were.. maybe it's the same issue for you again, but just behaving differently?

Hi northtone

Its still happening , even our enomsync cron is failing .

CURL Error: 7 - couldn't connect to host

I have contacted eNom support but they are saying no other customers are experiencing any issues . Did you get any feedback from their support ?

Regards

Martin

look at

http://docs.whmcs.com/ResellerClub i assume it will the the same issue so same fix that you are having with enom

CURL Error: 7 - couldn't connect to host

This error message indicates that you haven't yet allowed your servers IP to access your ResellerClub account via the API. You have to do this in the Settings > API section of the LogicBoxes control panel before you can use the integration.

The IP you need to authorize is typically the main shared IP of the server, usually most easily found from the IP your WHMCS license is assigned to, but if you're unsure or neither of those IPs work, then ResellerClub can assist and advise you of the IP they see your connection tests as coming from via a support ticket.

Hi Easyhosting, thank you for the suggestion.

However we have added all IPs on our server to our Enom account.

I ran a querey against their reseller API using Lynx on the server, on some occasions it would return the XML data and on some occasions it would hang in the state: Making HTTP connection to reseller.enom.com

During this period of testing I was running MTR and only suffered 0.1% packet loss upstream. Ideally there shouldnt be any packet loss, but 0.1% wouldnt result in the ammount of hung sessions we experience.

Regards

DaveW

Hi Easyhosting, thank you for the suggestion.

However we have added all IPs on our server to our Enom account.

I ran a querey against their reseller API using Lynx on the server, on some occasions it would return the XML data and on some occasions it would hang in the state: Making HTTP connection to reseller.enom.com

During this period of testing I was running MTR and only suffered 0.1% packet loss upstream. Ideally there shouldnt be any packet loss, but 0.1% wouldnt result in the ammount of hung sessions we experience.

Regards

DaveW