favorite feature

I think mine is overall just the plain and simple ease of use.

In many places features just work the way you expect them to. This just can't be overestimated, as it makes the product simpler to use and easy to manage.

Plus the user interface is clean and simple. For example, changing an invoice works just how you'd expect it to. You type over text in the fields, and fill in the blank fields at bottom and click save to add a line. Just couldn't be easier. In MB we had to edit HTML and change the invoice total in 2 or 3 places. I initially couldn't beleive it was that simple in WHMCS when I moved over.

Sure there are things I'd like to see improved, but that's always true of any package (and always true of me too!!! :)). Although complexity usually means configurability, it also leads to unusability and that's where MB has fallen down badly I'm afraid. Trying to solve the world's problems, forever; just ain't gonna happen.

Stability is also important to me - despite frequent updates (something I really like also! monthly updates with new features! How often do you get that in this day and age) - despite frequent updates the product is basically really solid. And if there's ever a problem Matt or his team will provide a solution, usually in a few hours during business hours in the UK. Again, can't beat that.