Gocardless

Since we upgraded to version 5.2.4 we are finding that clients that have their payment gateway set to Gocardless are receiving credit card declined emails when the cron runs - this is even when the invoice is set to Gocardless.

Since we upgraded to version 5.2.4 we are finding that clients that have their payment gateway set to Gocardless are receiving credit card declined emails when the cron runs - this is even when the invoice is set to Gocardless.

Can you please add this into my GoCardless bug there seems to be a lot of problems with it, i think they all interlink but because i have only just started using it i cannot confirm it.

The web hook is being sent but for some reason it seems my system is not actioning it. I feel this is the reason your clients are getting the notices.

This has nothing to do with your issue - so please do not hijack the thread - the same thing you do with every other thread.

I suggest you contact Gocardless support regarding your issue.

I have been using Gocardless for many many months and it works very well.

This has nothing to do with your issue - so please do not hijack the thread - the same thing you do with every other thread.

I suggest you contact Gocardless support regarding your issue.

I have been using Gocardless for many many months and it works very well.

FYI: I have not used go cardless pre 5.2.4, so i have no reference as to whether the issue was there before or not. I can tell you, My test payment was made from a 5.1.3 system this all went to go cardless without any issue, I updated to 5.2.4 and the web hooks are not being actioned on. So yes these "could" be the same issue. I got a notice of a failed card transaction in my cron report which is coming from the GoCardless module, its the only module that i have installed that thinks it handles cards.

Whatever the case there was absolutley no need to be so obnoxious in your response i was perfectly polite to you and i'm simply trying to help you solve your issue and certainly wasnt trying to "hijack" your post. I asked that you post on mine i didnt post all about my issue all over yours so please get your facts right. In any case i will cease to attempt any assistance to you any further and in the future because i simply do not like your tone. Farewell

Edited by CDJ Hosting

I have an issue after setting up Gocardless and after contacting their support i was sent this

Thanks for emailing GoCardless.

Please take a look at the following page: https://gocardless.com/docs/connect_guide#completing-the-process

As you've set up an integration, it might be worth double-checking that you have set the redirect URL correctly.

It is also worth checking out: https://github.com/gocardless/gocardless-whmcs

The versions shift with WHMCS and may not be the latest version of the GoCardless WHMCS.

all my settings were correct, so installed a fresh copy direct from GC, which actually fixed the issue, so maybe the GC version WHMCS has is out of date

Edited by easyhosting