Changing license directory?

ForumKorner

I want to change the directory of my WHMCS license however I see no option on how to do this. I really need this done, yet cannot because my licence is pointed to the wrong directory. If anyone knows how I can change this please let me know.

Edited by ForumKorner

log into WHMCS Client Login (top of this page), click on Services --> Licenses & Services --> View Details --> Reissue License.

I've done that a few times while initially installing WHMCS in different directories - license is updated immediately.

log into WHMCS Client Login (top of this page), click on Services --> Licenses & Services --> View Details --> Reissue License.

I've done that a few times while initially installing WHMCS in different directories - license is updated immediately.

Though if you have obtained a license through a reseller provider then you would need to contact them and they will (or should) re-issue it for you.