Coupon Code for WHMCS

Pettrious

Question

3 answers to this question

any Coupon Code for WHMCS ?

Monthly Branded

$15.95/mo

The only coupon I am aware of in recent months is the discount offered by distributors because of the distributor program ending. Other than that I don't think they offer any coupons right now ;).

As mentioned above $15.95 is such a small cost for the software you are getting and your secured by a 30 day money back guarantee ;).

there is a 15% discount code that can be used by those who have a license for competing billing software - it's known as a refugee discount - http://www.whmcs.com/services/switching-guide/

i'm pretty sure you can't use it on the monthly option (15% of $15 is meaningless anyway!), but only on the annual license.

that's the route I went down - I sent proof of ownership of another billing script to WHMCS, they supplied me with the 15% code and used that when ordering... five weeks later, i'm still configuring it and integrating it into our new site - but it's a terrific piece of software from my limited experience so far.