Help Me Customize!

The UberHost

Hey,

I'm fairly new to WHMCS and need some help customizing my WHMCS.

Remove Affiliate:

I'd like to remove the whole affilaite option and replace it with something else, is that possible?

I'm not sure what I want to replace it (on the home page) with yet, but most likely my cPanel demo, or my community forums.

Also, while I was customizing I ran into this

CSS Colors

img256.imageshack.us/img256/8216/previewbillingtuhkf4.gif

(sorry I wasn't allowed to put http :()

Please look at the iamge above, you'll see how the colors are mis matched, can you please tell me where to edit these? I've been looking everywhere in the styles.css files and am unable to find it. (I need the bg 1B1B1B, not what ever that greyish color is)

New Images

Does anybody have an image pack for WHMCS? In the screenshotin the problem above you'll see I found some but I am on a dark bg so I need ones without the white borders.

Thank You in advanced,

Kevin

remove affliate - yes, use the forum search option for the 83 other variations of the same question for instructions.

Sorry, I should have searched before asking as I'm sure other people have the same question

the background color that you are looking for is set in the homepage.tpl file for the template you are using.

Just look for bgcolor="#EFF2F9"

Thank You! I've been looking forever!