I've done it again! This time with PayPal!

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

What have I done again you might be asking yourself after reading the title? Well the answer... is listened to all your feedback!

I've seen the requests for PayPal Subscriptions being handled with invoices for all the reminders and benefits an invoice gives so after some thinking through the situation - I managed to figure out how we can do it!

A couple of recent changes to module structure have made this possible and the automatic credit on overpayment feature added for V3.3 also helps which was my main concern with them.

The module works as follows:

> Invoices for all due payments

> Subscriptions created for the product/service

> Addons & Domains paid by one time payments

So now I need some BETA testers for the module. I'm looking for around 5 people who have at least 2-3 payments daily coming in through PayPal which can test the module. Please PM or email me if you are interested in doing this and once there's enough I'll update this thread.

Matt

• WHMCS CEO
Will this allow users to pay invoices using paypal subscriptions? For example if they paid in the past using a credit card or paypal manual invoice, but now want to pay using a paypal subscription?

Correct.

• 2 weeks later...