WHMCS paysafecard gateway

A WHMCS gateway to accept paysafecard payments as a official paysafecard merchant. Automatically processes payments in WHMCS and set invoices to paid once received by Paysafecard.

Features:
- Most reliable paysafecard gateway for the past 7 years.
- Verified by paysafecard.
- Payment check.
- Testmode for paysafecard.
- Fast payment handling.
- Security.
- Multi-language.

Works with all WHMCS version, regardless of what the WHMCS Marketplace says. Recent changelog is available through our website.

Available through the WHMCS Marketplace and through our website.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Despite the lack of responses here, this gateway is still actively developed by us. I'm unfortunatly unable to update the first post, but it's still up-to-date and working with WHMCS 8.0 and PHP 7.4.

We seperated the support for the providers in 2 different gateways:

- WHMCS paysafecard gateway
- WHMCS Targetpay paysafecard gateway

The first is for accepting paysafecard payments directly through paysafecard. The Targetpay gateway is for Targetpay, a Dutch payment service provider. We also have Mollie, but this is bundled in a general addon for Mollie and available for free and open source.

Edited by Wouter0100

1 hour ago, Wouter0100 said:

I'm unfortunatly unable to update the first post

you could open a thread in Community Assistance and tell them what you want to change in that first post.

certainly, the link in that first post no longer works - though the link from the Marketplace listing works fine...

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/962-paysafecard-gateway

also, it's worth noting that the Buy Now links on Marketplace for any of your Targetpay products don't work either... so those listings need updating too.

On 8/5/2020 at 6:37 PM, brian! said:

you could open a thread in Community Assistance and tell them what you want to change in that first post.

certainly, the link in that first post no longer works - though the link from the Marketplace listing works fine...

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/962-paysafecard-gateway

also, it's worth noting that the Buy Now links on Marketplace for any of your Targetpay products don't work either... so those listings need updating too.

Thanks for your response and the heads-up. I've updated all our listenings and improved some of them with more information. While I was working on it, I added some new modules that we've released to the public lately. 

Hopefully we'll be able to integrate our software with WHMCS Marketplace, so it'll be automatically held up-to-date together with our other systems.