help changing colours in whmcs theme

tonymac

Hi

Can anyone help me out, I am trying to change all the colours in whmcs and stuck on three, can you take a look at the picture below which will explain more, there are three colours on the theme portal that I can not find to change, would really like someone to tell me where I can find this, I have tried changing every colour code in the css file before asking for help but nothing found. I am really new to changing stuff like this and would really appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks guys

Here is the picture

help.jpg

Edited by tonymac

Easiest way to find these is to sample the color, and search all the CSS files for that. Plenty of color sampling tools out there like this one: http://colorcop.net/

Also, you can generally find a lot about a design using Firefox and the firebug plugin: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/firebug/

For the vertical light color: #content_left has a fixed width. Changing that to 698px closes that gap. Same section and ID, "bottom-margin" is opening the gap below it. Removing it leaves a bit, may need a negative margin. Bound to cause issues being pixel specific, though.

For the border: #content_container. Look for #225588.

HI Bear,

Thanks for the reply, this is how I found most of the colour changes by using firefox and firebug, the last comment look for #225588 has already been changed and has not made ay difference, it did using firebug but not when I did the changes live.

Regards

Tony

• 9 months later...