Disk Space shows Unlimited?

Si

Hi,

In the clientareaproductdetails page (front end client area), the bandwidth shows correctly, but the diskspace usage shows as 1MB/Unlimited.

I'm using cPanel 11 and WHMCS 5.1.5

Obviously confusing to clients, but I don't know how to make it show the correct reading.

In the product configuration/setup Web Space Quota is setup correctly and Disk Quota in the package in my WHM corresponds, so I'm not sure where the front end template is getting the 'unlimited' from.

Anyone help?

Thanks

Si

Hi,

In the clientareaproductdetails page (front end client area), the bandwidth shows correctly, but the diskspace usage shows as 1MB/Unlimited.

I'm using cPanel 11 and WHMCS 5.1.5

Obviously confusing to clients, but I don't know how to make it show the correct reading.

In the product configuration/setup Web Space Quota is setup correctly and Disk Quota in the package in my WHM corresponds, so I'm not sure where the front end template is getting the 'unlimited' from.

Anyone help?

Thanks

Si

If the two options you said above are correctly said as you say in the thread then I think it would be best you create a ticket for them to troubleshoot further in your install. Not sure if another configurable option that would set this to unlimited.