Poor Support

JulesR

Since the monumental disaster of an "upgrade" to 5.2.xx, your support seems to be almost non-existent, bar the typical CS routine of retrieving information and telling us you'll "look into it".

We have 3-4 tickets currently open with you, related to what I would consider rather critical issues concerning users being able to access and modify the user credentials of their accounts. In some cases, users cannot even access their accounts at all and we can do nothing to help them until you have resolved the outstanding issues!

I see that I'm not alone. Some of the issues we are facing are also being experienced by others, so I highly doubt this is an isolated incident or case of some custom modifications we have made that are causing problems.

To make matters worse, and perhaps more of a kick to the gut, is that we've given you admin login details as requested and can see that you've logged in but haven't done anything for almost 2 days since logging in! Not even a response to the ticket to say you've logged in or are still looking at things!

When do you plan to resolve these issues?

Since the monumental disaster of an "upgrade" to 5.2.xx, your support seems to be almost non-existent, bar the typical CS routine of retrieving information and telling us you'll "look into it".

We have 3-4 tickets currently open with you, related to what I would consider rather critical issues concerning users being able to access and modify the user credentials of their accounts. In some cases, users cannot even access their accounts at all and we can do nothing to help them until you have resolved the outstanding issues!

I see that I'm not alone. Some of the issues we are facing are also being experienced by others, so I highly doubt this is an isolated incident or case of some custom modifications we have made that are causing problems.

To make matters worse, and perhaps more of a kick to the gut, is that we've given you admin login details as requested and can see that you've logged in but haven't done anything for almost 2 days since logging in! Not even a response to the ticket to say you've logged in or are still looking at things!

When do you plan to resolve these issues?

If one from WHMCS has logged in but hasn't resolved it I think its quite clear that they are not quite sure what the issue is and need to troubleshoot further. If it is really causing your business trouble you should revert back to the latest stable version that worked until this "bug" or what ever it is is resolved.

With respect, I don't need wild comments from other users speculating on how to work around these issues. I (and others) need the support I am paying for, and to get outstanding issues that have been reported for numerous days now to be resolved. Though your intentions are obviously noble, they are unhelpful.

If WHMCS need to troubleshoot further, they need to respond to their clients saying such. We shouldn't have to assume or speculate why they are not responding to tickets.

With respect, I don't need wild comments from other users speculating on how to work around these issues. I (and others) need the support I am paying for, and to get outstanding issues that have been reported for numerous days now to be resolved. Though your intentions are obviously noble, they are unhelpful.

If WHMCS need to troubleshoot further, they need to respond to their clients saying such. We shouldn't have to assume or speculate why they are not responding to tickets.

Hmm maybe that came out wrong or you misinterpreted what I said, either way sorry.

In other words: WHMCS is obviously struggling with things so if one wasn't able to solve your issue I'm sure someone eventually will. If it is causing problems for your business (can't operate properly etc...) it would probably be best to revert to another version you previously used that worked as who knows when you may get a response / resolution at this stage :).

Hope that smooths things out with you.

Edited by Alex - Arvixe

I don't know how you post on a public forum and tell users to go away.

If you want to contact WHMCS privately:

- Open a ticket.

- Send them an email.

- Private message a staff member (I would check with them first).

Opening a thread and telling anyone else to go away won't generate any results.