Does anyone work at whmcs?

MYCLANSERVICES.COM

There is no need to post multiple threads on the same topic. Tickets are answered in a timely manner.

By the looks of your images, you've bumped the ticket with a new post, 15 minutes after the first post. Why? Why 5 posts and multiple threads on the forum as well, at the same time you're waiting for a ticket to be answered?

I replied 15 min after I first post because I forgot to provide additional info regarding the problem and to save back and fourth messages I try to provide as much info as I can right away.

Multiple Threads: You mean 2 right? Well considering I was not getting any official response as to why my tickets were being ignored in the first thread, I thought I might have better look getting a response from a different forum category.

You have to understand I am about to pay £230 x 4 unbranded OWNED* licences, and I refuse to pay such an amount if this is the kind of support response I am going to get, 4 hours for a simple ticket response on a working day is just silly. Why should anyone have to wait such a long time?

I have to admit, it makes me wonder what ANY company is doing when simple support tickets are not answered, well, almost instantly. I always wonder what is more important than answering tickets in a very timely fashion? I say to ANY company that wants to compete in today's business world, helping your customers in a timely fashion is important.

In my last communication I had to wait an hour or so in between REPLIES after my ticket was acknowledged. This makes it hard to do business. Way I see it is replies should be almost instantaneous until the ticket is closed unless extraordinary circumstances.