Hosting Grizzly

I think the ironic part of this is the fact that the site is coded entirely with DIVs and CSS, yet it doesn't work in Firefox.

If you paid someone to design that website for you, it's a shame that they didn't know how to actually set it up so that it could work in bother browsers without having to do conditional statements (or whatever they're called, I don't use that crap :9).

But yeah, deifnitely ironic and comical that the coding is clean (aside from <body id="home">, wtf is up with that? lol) yet it fails to work with a default browser, rather than having browser specific styles picked up by host.

• 2 weeks later...

I went back in and changed css and html a little to make it run under FF and IE6. Took out the pngs and had to swap a couple divs for a table. Apparently there is some sort of limit to how many divs can be stacked on top of each other in FF, but not in IE. Check it out again when you get a chance.