PayPal is not updating WHMCS

rlhenson

I have everything set up in WHMCS and have added a service for sale. The problem I have is that I have created a testing account and through that account ordered the service and all works fine until the final stages

The invoice is shown and it says unpaid with a button below to pay. When you click the pay button it takes you to PayPal, you enter your info and pay for the service. Now there is a link on PayPal that says "Return to Merchant", when you click on that it takes you back to the invoice created by WHMCS but still says unpaid.

The website is setup and created properly and PayPal does in fact charge their account and I receive and email from PayPal indicating I've got cash. The problem is that either PayPal is not sending the info to WHMCS indicating the payment or WHMCS is not processing the info to show it is paid.

I can for now process the payments manually but would like to know how to make this fully automated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.