all whmcs

hostedby

https://hostedby.se

I use whmcs on the entire site. Every country have their own template folder. I make a heavy use of htaccess rewrite and send the lang/template/currency variables through all links.

The first page is a simple 1-page template where the visitors choose lang/currency and the link send all necessay variables.

That way I can bypass the currency/language choices and get all sites indexed. I can also offer country specific products. F.x, I am swedish so I write faster in swedish and the swedish part also have a lot more product choices than the other ones.

The setup also helps with search engine links. Lets say you have a CUST that find an australian page but the default setup is in another lang/currency. With the default setup the Australian person will end up on a page with the default lang/currency, but this way, the au links thats get spidered, will also have the correct variables for lang/currency.

But, its a lot of work to put it all together, so, not recommended for all persons:-)

I have been in the business for a long time and I have used awbs and clientexec in live environments and tried out hostbill but whmcs is the optimal choice for me. I use a lot of reseller modules for SSL cert's, domain registration and more, and whmcs was the only product that I could tie it all together with.

Thanks!/Michael

CEO

https://hostedby.se

Hi,

I am getting an error when trying to visit your website.

This webpage is not available

The server at hostedby.se can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.

Kyle

The domain was working before as I'd visited it when the thread was originally posted. Everything's probably on a single server; which appears to be offline. As such, the DNS queries aren't being responded to.

[color=#666666][font=Verdana]state: active[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]domain: hostedby.se[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]holder: xxxmic1671-00001[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]admin-c: -[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]tech-c: -[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]billing-c: -[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]created: 2010-01-30[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]modified: 2013-01-16[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]expires: 2014-01-30[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]transferred: 2013-01-16[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]nserver: ns2.hostedby.se 31.192.227.252[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]nserver: ns1.hostedby.se 31.192.227.251[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]dnssec: unsigned delegation[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]status: ok[/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Verdana]registrar: NETIM[/font][/color]

__ EDIT __

Rereading the WHOIS, it appears to have just been updated yesterday.

Edited by WHMCS JamesX