How can I check on a recurring transaction

catalano

Hello All,

I've just installed whmcs and entered my first client's transaction. They provided the credit card and I created the account and entered all of the payment info. When the payment screen came up I thought I saw 2 buttons, one for a subscription and one for a payment. I don't believe that I clicked on either button but the system just redirected right to paypal after about 3 seconds. I completed the transaction at paypal and all worked well. But is there a way to check and see if this customer will get billed every month as intended?

Thanks,

CJ

Ok, I've done that and looked at the transaction in paypal. I see a "payment type" of instant. I'm guessing that should say something like 'subscription'. Is that correct? If so, is there any way to correct this?

Thank You,

CJ

Log in to Paypal and look for the transaction number. You should also be able to search for subscriptions there.

Somewhere in the transaction details (near the top) it should say:

"Subscription Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # XXXXXXXXXXXXXX)"

The only way to correct this that I'm aware of is to wait for the next invoice, and start a subscription before the due date.

Ok, here is what mine says: Web Accept Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

So I guess it wasn't done correctly. I just don't remember having the opportunity to select 'subscription' during the payment process. I know I saw the button, but I thought it was only there for a few seconds before I got sent to the paypal interface.

So if I have to correct it at the next month's invoice would I need to change anything in the way I have my whmcs set up? I know I have it set to process recurring charges 0 days before the due date.

Thanks,

CJ

Somewhere in the transaction details (near the top) it should say:

"Subscription Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # XXXXXXXXXXXXXX)"

The only way to correct this that I'm aware of is to wait for the next invoice, and start a subscription before the due date.