Domain Registration Option - No thanks?

sounds

Hi,

I got my enom account setup now and wondered if i could have the domain registration and search enabled

And possible add an extra option where a user could just click "no thanks" to not have a domain registered?

I'm setting up shoutcast accounts, if i don't use the register a domain features then a new client would gate

their shoutcast account with the regular ip:port url.

so basically the suer could either have a domain name reged for their new stream or just go with the reguar ip:port option for free.

I'm also wondering how one would offer free sub domains with a new shoutcast account.

I'm using cpanel/whm also.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by sounds

Unfortunately I don't think this is possible as most servers/hosting accounts require a domain. However, with reseller accounts for example the domain name doesn't have to exist so the user could add any domain under the "I already have a domain name" option. I don't have experience with shoutcast accounts but I'd imagine it's the same also.

• 1 month later...