WHMCS as a real product storefront as well?

CodyLoco

Hi Everyone

This is my first post! :)

I'm hoping you guys could guide me, I've tried to search for it but nothing clear has shown up because shop and store tend to refer to the hosting itself as well, so get tons of unrelated posts to sort through...

I have WHMCS which handles my hosting package sales beautifully, but it's only part of my business.

I also do tech support and hardware projects, like installing IP security cameras, wireless networks, etc.

When I do one of these projects, the quoting system works great, and I can add those products into the system and add them to quote properly and everything just fine.

However, I'd like to be able to sell the hardware right on my website, as an online store. I realize WHMCS has basic functionality for this, but the interface is made for "virtual" items, and I can't find a nice way to build a nice storefront.

Is there an addon or anything I can use to extend this functionality? Or maybe a bridge between that and a proper shop software so that it shares the same client and invoicing system? I need to retain the invoice numbering and stuff, that's very important-- and I also use Joomla w/ JWHMCS :)...

Thanks in advance!!!

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

This is definitely possible. I haven't seen a module for this yet but what you could do is create a custom page following this guide:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Creating_Pages

Once you've created the custom page e.g hardware.php

You could then create a simple grid layout showing the product images, price and order button. The order button could link to the product you have setup in WHMCS.

Regards,

Jack

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...