.es domain transfers stopped working (Resellerclub, Netearthone)

stormy

Today I got a new error message with a .es transfer-in:

An Error Occurred

Admin, Tech and Billing contacts associated with a domain must be of type Natural Person

This is a requirement for .es domains. The owner can be a company, association, etc. but the contacts MUST be persons. WHMCS has been handling this incorrectly forever, and now it seems that Logic Boxes (Resellerclub, Netearthone) are enforcing this.

I have had tickets open about this for months. One ticket with Matt started almost one year ago, but he stopped replying months ago - I've given up on that one.

I have a more recent ticket with Andrew but he stopped replying to it on November 14, when stuff started to get complicated. I have proposed three different solutions to Andrew and also brought up the problem with Logic Boxes. It seems they have made a move and stopped accepting incorrect data.

I'm on 5.0.3. Can someone confirm that they can accept .es transfers with 5.1.X? The change was probably made today, so past transfers don't count. The problem only affects customers that are a Company.