Expenses Module - Keep track of your companies expense!

I have just released a new mod Expenses module and it's now available to purchase.

This module allows your company to easily keep track of its expenses and create a tax return along with viewing your expenses vs income inside WHMCS, We felt this was a much needed addon for WHMCS and allows you to host this on your own server so a third party company doesn't have access to your expense records!

FEATURES

• Import Scripts
  • Suppliers
  • Categories
  • Currencies just for expenses
  • Advanced permissions
  • in keeping design and functionality to whmcs
  • Reports (View your income vs expenses on a monthly basis!)
  • Link clients to a expense
  • Link Invoices to a expense
  • Link Support tickets to a expense
  • Upload attachments to a expense
  • Add multiple transactions on a expense
  • Plus lots more...

Includes 12 months Free Support/Updates

Purchase

This module is encoded with ioncube and is licensed at £40 one off fee for life! Including 12 months free support/updates, Support/updates can be renewed or can be stopped, (Please open a support ticket to stop support/updates) or £7.50 monthly with lifetime support and updates included

Click Here To Order Now

As an introductory offer, get 20% off for the first 20 orders of a owned license only by using this promo code EXPENSENEW

Installing WHMCS Expenses Module in 4 Easy Steps:

• 1) Upload all files to your WHMCS root.
  • 2) Visit the add-on module in WHMCS Admin area > Settings > Add-on Modules > Activate Expenses Module and setup permissions for your user group
  • 2) Visit the add-on module in WHMCS Admin area > Add-on Modules > Expenses
  • 3) Enter your license key and click install
  • 4) Your Expenses Module has now been successfully installed

Support!

For support please submit a support ticket here (Click here), Please do not submit support requests in this thread, If you discover a bug, Please also submit it in a ticket and we shall patch the mod ASAP and release a update fixing the bug

Expenses Module Future Secured!

Due to many mods in the past being abandoned and no longer supported/developed, We have taken the extra time to secure the mods future. In the unlikely event we are unable to support/develop any mods developed by EasyWHMCS,

Sparky shall continue development of EasyWHMCS modules!

Click Here To Order Now

Click Here To View All WHMCS Addons By EasyWHMCS

Any more questions please reply below or email sales@easywhmcs.com

Cheers!

Admin Area Screenshots!

Main Dash

pic1.png

View your Daily/Monthly/Yearly expenses on the modules homepage along with an advanced filter for your expenses

Expenses List

pic2.png

View all your companies expenses in an easy to read list with quick actions for marking expenses as paid.

Reports

pic3.png

Included reports show your expenses in a period of dates, top supplliers by expense/payment method and tax returns

Income vs Expense Report

pic4.png

View your monthly income vs your expenses to help keep track of how your business accounts are doing

Top 10 Suppliers Report

pic5.png

View your income vs expenses easily from the expenses reports, including top suppliers by expenses & tax returns

Manage Expense

pic6.png

Associate Tickets and Invoices with an expense aswell as clients if a expense is related to that customer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi All

We have just released a new update for the WHMCS Expenses Module this update is purely a bug fix and enhancements patch, this is now available to download from our client area.

This version is 1.3, which will provide us a more solid base to built the next feature packed expenses release coming soon, Please see below for the full changelog:

Enhancements

• Check all button added to permissions table

Bug fix

• Payments gateway table not being created
  • Date Paid not updating to be the date transaction was added
  • Tables not being removed when deactivated
  • Transactions date not being recorded

The update is available to download immediately from our client area @ www.easywhmcs.com/portal/

You can view all WHMCS mods available at www.easywhmcs.com

Cheers

Liam

• 2 months later...
Does this system have the ability to insert recurring expenses? For example... if I'm paying $50 for a vps each month, I don't want to have to add it every month as an expense. Can it do that?

Currently it doesn't support recurring expenses however this is a planned feature for the next version

• 1 month later...
Can it automatically generate expenses associated with an order?

It doesn't currently associate with orders however something that can easily done with a hook to expand this module

- - - Updated - - -

Hi All

I forgot to post this the other day on the forum however We have released a long awaited update for the WHMCS Expenses Module this update is a major release we have had planned for a long time. This version includes features such a recurring expenses and additional reports, this is now available to download from our client area.

This release version is 2.0, Please see below for the full changelog:

Features

• Hover quick view of the expenses in list all expenses
  • Future Expenses (Recurring Expenses & Add expense on date)
  • Monthly breakdown report added
  • Daily expenses report added

Enhancements

• Made menu bars multi language
  • New settings system
  • Improved Licensing Check
  • Actions are now logged
  • SQL Debug now compatible with the expenses module
  • Expenses and WHMCS Amount out has now been split on the annual income report
  • Additional Permission Checking

Bug fix

• Corrected typo causing invalid annual income report for last years graph
  • Prevented reports being bunched together on small screen resolutions
  • Uninstalling wasn't removing tables
  • Date paid not being set correctly when adding transaction
  • Currency not staying selected on edit expense
  • Currency rate not updating on cron

The update is available to download immediately from our client area @ www.easywhmcs.com/portal/

Cheers

Liam

• 1 month later...

I'm using this module for some months now.

I will take a min to provide some pros and cons for other users and i hope the developer take in consideration my review as well.

Pros:

- Installation is clean and easy.

- The user interface is easy to understand and use.

- Didn't had a single error or bug.

- It is fully loaded. Has lots of feature and automation that will make your life easier :)

- Reasonable priced.

Cons:

- An Invoice ID field should be included in the Expenses next to Description and should be available on reports!

- Lags on reports! The are some necessary report that could be included, but looks like the developer want to make some extra money for custom developing those reports. (Included reports are encrypted)

Overall, if the developer do something about these cons, i would Highly recommend this module.

• 1 month later...

Hi All

We have just released a new update for the WHMCS Expenses Module this update is mainly a bug fix and enhancements patch, this is now available to download from our client area.

This release version is 2.1, Please see below for the full changelog:

Features

• Spanish language translation added
  • Select which columns are displayed on the expenses list

Enhancements

• Show suppliers column added to main expenses list
  • Added notice to view expense if no transaction has been added

Bug fix

• Suppliers showing double when adding expense
  • Total expense not showing in tax return report
  • Expense import page having fatal error
  • Not using the full path to include the includes.php file
  • Datepaid showing incorrectly when invoice isn't paid
  • Debug code displayed on expenses tax return
  • Removed unused lang lines from language files
  • Invalid token on client search
  • Removed hard coded language

Cheers

Liam

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone,

We have just had a horrendous experience with this module and easyWHMCS.

The UI is rubbish (there is nothing easy about it) and is overpriced for what it is.

We approached the seller for a refund and was meant with belligerent arrogance.

If you are truly after effective expense tracking software look elsewhere.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to track all of my server fees, software licenses and subscriptions that I am paying each month. Will this do this? Can I add my annual Logmein subscription, monthly software subscriptions (etc etc) and it keeps a running total of this stuff? I read somewhere that it does not do recurring expenses?

• 6 months later...

Hi All

We are pleased to announce that after a long delay due to new family arrivals we have just released a new update for the WHMCS Expenses Module this update is mainly bug fixes and enhancements patch to provide a more stable platform, this is now available to download from our client area. If you discover any bugs or have any suggestions to enhance this or any of our addons please let us know in a support ticket.

This release version is 2.2, Please see below for the full changelog:

New Features

• Added Portuguese language translation

Enhancements

• Added supplier to the list of future expenses
  • Added hover to expense list to display an expenses details
  • Added hover to future expenses list to display an expenses details
  • Ability to record phone number and email address for suppliers.

Bug fix

• Resolved tax report requiring a category selecting to show results
  • Mass marking expense as paid not adding a transaction
  • Future expenses invalid token on client search
  • Suppliers list not showing more than 25
  • Categories list not showing more than 25
  • Future expenses marked as unpaid showed the incorrect total
  • Future expenses not being able to save payment gateway
  • Monthly breakdown report unable to switch currencies
  • Suppliers showing duplicate in the main list if multiple items

Cheers

Liam

• 5 months later...

I've been using this module now for about two months and it is excellent. It's very powerful for a $60 owned module. It keeps track of all my expenses very well so that I can see exactly how much I'm netting. It's future/recurring features are great as well. The UI takes a little while to get used to but when you do it's a powerful tool. I will never use WHMCS without it again.

• 5 months later...

Buying "EasyWHMCS Expenses" will definitly increase your expenses ...

Don't go for EasyWHMCS as a company; they are arrogant money grabbers; you have to take a subscription but they give you no way out. Thank god for PayPal; had to file an abuse case to get my money back because they kept charging my account while I asked them to cancel the subscription, 3 times...

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately I find no alternatives to track Expenses and it seems that EasyWHMCS products are very poor in terms of quality and very, very limited.

If anyone knows a better expense system please share here. For the time being we are using an external expense tracking system.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I am posting on this community once again because I really could not find any other Expenses module for WHMCS and WHMCS has a feature request for the same for more than 5 years and I don't see any kind of progress being made: https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/expense-balance-feature

Is anyone using this module? I don't see any hype on something that we all know that WHMCS lacks of and should have since the beginning. I am also concerned with the lack of information about the module itself in their page, and no answer from the support here on this community. Based on this I really can't expect a good product, even though the price is really good $60 for a one-time license.

Imagine you know how much profit you get from each domain, hosting and everything else with a proper expenses extension.

Would love to hear from other users using this module.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I'm using it for a few years now.

The UI is not that great and One time license is not as you would expect it to be.

You have to pay a yearly fee to receive updates. Reported bugs can be fixed if you pay additional.

On the other hand... there is no good alternative around.

Maybe better to create something yourself...

Am seriously thinking of cancelling and use simple paper/excel for this.