buttons and css!!! help!!!

hc-hosting

Hi everyone, I am having some issues working with changing the look and feel of the app. if you go here -

hchosting.net/clients/clientarea.php

I cant for the life of me change the middle buttons in any of the pages.

even if I put

<input type="submit" class="submitbutton"

within the code, the buttons in the header.tpl take the css fine as you can see on the left hand side. but I cannot change these buttons in the middle. hahaha. pullin my hair out over this. as of right now the site is basically offline till I solve these issues.

Dave

Hi everyone, I am having some issues working with changing the look and feel of the app. if you go here -

hchosting.net/clients/clientarea.php

I cant for the life of me change the middle buttons in any of the pages.

even if I put

<input type="submit" class="submitbutton"

within the code, the buttons in the header.tpl take the css fine as you can see on the left hand side. but I cannot change these buttons in the middle. hahaha. pullin my hair out over this. as of right now the site is basically offline till I solve these issues.

Dave

Still a bit of a CSS newbie but I don't think you can style a submit button using a CSS image try changing the type="submit" to type="image" you may also need to add scr="image.gif"

yes you can style a submit button with css, thats how I did my other buttons on the same page on the left hand side.

.submitbutton {
background: url(images/020.gif) no-repeat 3px 4px #4384be;
color: black;
font-weight: bold;
padding: 1px 5px 3px 10px;
text-decoration: none;
border: solid #20264f;
border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;
margin: 0px;
text-transform: lowercase;
}

like that, thats how I did the buttons on the left hand side. but this code and assigning the buttons the class submitbutton doesnt take like it should.

yes you can style a submit button with css, thats how I did my other buttons on the same page on the left hand side.

like that, thats how I did the buttons on the left hand side. but this code and assigning the buttons the class submitbutton doesnt take like it should.

I actually meant using an image set via CSS is what I wasn't sure of :)

I have tried it on my buttons and the image I used showed up fine.

Only thing I noticed was when I right clicked on your left side button and chose view background image I couldn't see any image in my browser just a white screen.

Doing the same when trying on my own whmcs showed me the image I was using.