Has Anyone done this?

Hello

Has anyone created any order form templates for content manged websites that are created in Xoops. Better yet can someone look at my site and tell me how i could incorporate the orderform into it. I am not knowledgeable with perl scripts which the default orderform uses.

Thank you

Nothing I have in my version of WHMCS is using PERL (PERL stands for Practical Extraction and Reporting Language, and it's files typically end in the extension ".pl" or ".cgi" and require them to be loaded into a special folder called "cgi-bin" or similar, set with 755 permissions and compiled into a run-time executable file each time it's called).

All of WHMCS is PHP. What makes you think it's PERL?

Hello Everyone

After having to hunt around to find what the heck is a .tpl file is. I thought that it was perl but its a theme ext. with over 10 different software programs that use this ext. "My Bad" as my kids would say. I know my site runs strictly using php and html. Because WHMCS actually uses theme folders and packaged themes. I would not need the use this. My site has it own theme and i would just need a straight up one page form that the software can call up that i can incorporate into my site.

Can anyone enlighten me on how this is done using content managed software like Xoops.

I would appreciate any suggestions related to this issue.

Thank You