New PayPal Subscription

ckh

Ok, I'm confused again... :D

Client has a PayPal subscription which for some reason is canceled.

How is a new PayPal subscription created for the same product/service to replace the one that got canceled?

I can only add a PP invoice, but, would much prefer to see it back on a subscription so the client doesn't have to physically pay each month.

Thanks!

I had never seen one either until today. I had someone's subscription cancel and so I went in there to see if I could find this elusive bugger and there it was.

Under My Hosting Packages/View Details way down at the bottom of the screen next to the dreaded Request Cancellation button, it says simply - - Pay Now. I clicked on it and it even figured out the number of days until the renewal, made that time a free trial and setup the payment for the subscripton.

What's unfortunate about all this is that unless you have them set to PP Subscriptions, the button doesn't show up. Also, if someone clicks on View Invoice rather than going to My Hosting Packages, they'll never see the Pay Now button to start the subscription.

I wonder why this couldn't be placed somewhere a little more evident? Or as a part of the drop down when they click on Pay Now from viewing the invoice.

John

The subscription isn't due for until Aug 22. I logged into the client area, scrolled all the way to the bottom and sure enough, there was the Pay Now button. I clicked on it and the subscription came up, free for 16 days then $x.xx per month after.

I thought that was pretty neat, it looks like it will keep the same subscription due date as the one that got canceled.

Very nice indeed.

I don't know I have never seen it. I am still testing stuff out myself. Based on what I read I thought it was only there to create the subscription again. If you click it it takes you to paypal to create subscription. I didn't think it was there for other payment methods.

• 2 weeks later...