PayPal orders never seem to redirect?

steveharman

Hi,

Just setting up our PayPal Express integration on WHMCS 5.1.2.

I've done this before on shopping carts and never had a problem, but for some reason I can't get WHMCS to complete any orders. The module is currently set in Test Mode (PayPal Sandbox) and I've entered the correct Sandbox API credentials into the WHMCS PayPal Express payment gateway configuration.

We can browse to a product, add it to the cart, specify server details, choose to pay with PayPal etc but when we get to the final part of checkout we never get past a screen that says "Please wait while you are redirected to the gateway you chose to make payment..." and has a couple of PayPal buttons on it (please see attached screenshot).

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

PayPal_Problem.jpg

My ticket is about three weeks old and still no sign of a resolution. Granted I managed to send a typo with my ftp password which accounted for 1 week's delay. But two weeks and still no fix? Coupled with your four week old ticket....

Dear WHMCS Management - give your support department proper resources to do their job properly or customers will start walking. Personally I'm a new customer in my 30 day refund period, so far I'm unimpressed and if I can't get any joy I'll have no choice but to go somewhere else.

It's worth noting that I was able to get PayPal and eNom working fine with a.n.other really nice (free) Billing solution out of the Box in under 30 minutes - neither of which are functioning for me with WHMCS using precisely the same credentials...sadly I hadn't come across that product before parting with my hard-earned for WHMCS, which takes us back to the paragraph above.

Hopefully something will get sorted out in the next ten days before the 30 day refund thing is up as I really like WHMCS but it simply isn't working for me (and others) so what can I do?

• 1 month later...