API doesn't bring customers to gateway and need custom module

We aren't using the WHMCS shopping cart so when users buy, they get an invoice by email and we need them brought directly to my gateway (paypal) to complete the transaction. One tech at WHMCS said the only way users are brought to the gateway is by using the WHMCS shopping cart because the API won't do it. Another tech said this can be done and we need a custom module to do it.

Awaiting your reply.

Paul

Hello,

I have a commercial module that does something along these lines, it emails a special link in new invoice emails which will automatically log a customer in and take them to the view invoice screen. From there they can simply click the paypal checkout button to complete the process.

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?53658-Allow-your-clients-to-automatically-login-from-Invoice-Emails

I could also help you make something similar to add to your custom code to be automatically redirected to the invoice screen in WHMCS after making the add order call to WHMCS, then they would just click the paypal button to submit payment. If you don't want the client taken to the invoice screen, we would need to build the paypal link/button on your custom page and pass the proper parameters.

Please contact me at support@serverping.net for more details.

Thank you,