QuantumVault Error - 5.1.2 - No Card Stored for Client in Vault

Since the update to v5.1.2; the QuantumVault module seems to be unable to charge credit cards if the card isn't already on file. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I am seeing the following error in the Gateway Log:

"No Card Stored for this Client in Vault"

Any confirmation or help with this issue would be appreciated as it's not allowing new customers to sign up via CC, thanks!

I had a similar issue with WHMCS 5.1.2 when it first came out, basically WHMCS was not saving the gateway id when using a tokenized gateway and adding a new card.

Matt provided me the following fix, it may be worth a quick try to see if this fixes your issue, I'm not sure if this fix made it to the current download or not. It goes in the root directory of your WHMCS installation.

creditcard.php.zip

I have seemed to track down a possible issue. When the customer goes to the invoice and clicks on the Pay Now button with the Credit Card(quantumvault) selected, it takes them to WHMCS client panel to enter in their card details. This used to take them to a page on quantum's site in an iframe I believe that we had customized. So it appears the function has changed in 5.1.2 of that button link / iframe. Anyway to get it back to the way it used to be?

I can't promise it will work but you could try backing up the current quantumvault.php in modules/gateways and copying over the quantumvault.php from 5.0.3 and see if it works for you. If you have a dev environment I would test it there first.

This worked for me. Obviously there is something wrong with the 5.1.2 version of the module file as before with 5.0.x, it redirected clients to https://secure.quantumgateway.com/cgi/qgwdbe.php and now it's doing it via the whmcs panel. Currently waiting for a response from WHMCS which could take days or weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope, I have not heard a response from WHMCS since Aug 9th, 2012. This was the message I received:

Hi Patrick,

We aren't aware of any issues that would cause this so could you please send your WHMCS admin url & login details along with cPanel/FTP access for some checks.

Regards,

Matt

I then proceeded to tell them that the old version of the file fixed the problem and that the functionality has completely changed between 5.0.3 and 5.1.2 and that they may want to start looking there. I have really just given up on WHMCS support, after a month you stop being extremely angry and it turns in to disappointment. Actively searching for another software solution...

In an ideal world the payment modules from WHMCS should work great, however, I would recommend looking into writing your own gateway module. If you know PHP, it only takes an hour or two to develop and test and then you never have to wait on WHMCS to fix or look into issues with your payment gateway.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Gateway_Module_Developer_Docs

http://www.quantumgateway.com/files/ILF_API.pdf

• 1 month later...

I'm guessing that I'm only one of a small handful of users who are still having this issue. My ticket has been open since August 2nd with no resolution or even a "try this" item... They've been granted all the access they need, but no response at all in the last 29 days.