CSS / XHTML Single Page Order Form

Jordan

Unfortunately the only thing a client can change while they're ordering, is once they're at the invoice stage. They can go back and change configurable options. Otherwise this is something that Matt would have to work in regards to the Single Page Order Form (especially since I lack enough talent and brain power to figure it out on my own.)

All that this SPOF really is, is a stylized version. I didn't really add more functionality to it (like ajax ordering, or something.)

Unfortunately the only thing a client can change while they're ordering, is once they're at the invoice stage. They can go back and change configurable options. Otherwise this is something that Matt would have to work in regards to the Single Page Order Form (especially since I lack enough talent and brain power to figure it out on my own.)

All that this SPOF really is, is a stylized version. I didn't really add more functionality to it (like ajax ordering, or something.)

I added the progress bar/breadcrumb that I used on the original order form and allows user to select previous stages.

https://www.kintallon.com/clients/order.php

The only thing I don't like with your method, is that it repeats for each section; It's just redundant, even though I know why it's there.

I'm planning on working on an ajax-based version; So that it *is* still one page, though it loads each page and covers up the prior section, though still allowing you to go back to edit it (with your method, eg: adding bct.)

• 4 months later...

Hi Jordan. I ordered single page order form from you but when I click on the downloadlink I only get this message: Access Denied - You must purchase the associated product before you can download this.

I have opened a ticket in your supprot system but I don't get any answers. I would appreciate if you could provide me a download soon.