Blank "Open Ticket" Page? (Posting the Error in the Thread)

geistschatten

This is when I visit /submitticket.php

I clicked Display Errors in General Settings, this is what came up:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ticketsummary() in /home/MYUSERNAME/public_html/clients/includes/ticketfunctions.php on line 0

Any help? I hope this will help out some other people having trouble with 5.1. I checked submitticket.php and ticksfunctions.php and they're exactly what was included with the upgrade.

So far I've:

-Disabled all addons.

-Double-checked file permissions.

-Switched to the Default theme (no modifications).

-Switched the admin theme to Blend and then back to V4.

-Changed the cart.

-Tried it logged in and logged out.

The upgrade was done from 5.0.3 and I had no problems with it. I'm 99% sure all the files were properly replaced too. The theme, cart, etc. all had to be changed back to the modifications I made, but I've switched to untouched other carts/themes with no success.

I did see the other thread about this, but saw no resolution about the problem. Is this something I'm going to have to open in a ticket or has someone found a good solution?

Edited by geistschatten

Thank you insider1! That worked perfectly. I was unaware of the fix and the download says 06/07/2012 (which is when the release announcement went out and when I downloaded the upgrade). I wish WHMCS had sent out an email about the new update. Anyways, very helpful, everything is back to normal!

Just download WHMCS archive from WHMCS website again and upload files to your website.

WHMCS has fixed this error in the latest source.

just wanted to give a +1 to the fact of what insider said above. I could have just missed it, but I dont remember seeing any kind of update about this topic. none the less, the fix that insider lists above is correct and solved the issue as I also had the same thing happen to me.

thanks insider!!!